My Life

I Love God, my family, friends and love life. Enjoy being around people and make friends. Enjoy cookingg and of course EATING!!!....ahahhaha.....absolutely love what i am doing right now....Love shopping!!!...sleeping...ZZZZZZZZ......and just relaxing with a cup of tea and cookies....

Sunday, September 10, 2006

A beginning

Hi there everyone,
Wow i never thought that i will start to have my own blog. Honestly, im not the type of person who likes to write....but this thought just came up to my mind when i was browsing through my beloved friend, hueiweun's blog...and i thought "hm...why not? it's not a bad thing to write up my thoughts and let others know a little bit more about my life eh?"...so that's why i start blogging....well i guess this is gonna be an interesting and exciting journey...a start of a new journey for me....which is why i put the title of this first blog as "A beginning".

So what am I going to write up for my first post? Im not sure myself.....hahahaha....but i can foresee that i will put down the thoughts that will be flowing in my mind in the future, some of my recipes maybe if i dont get too lazy to cook and write the recipes up for you so that you can share my joy of cooking.

A thought just came up to mind....Life is such an exciting journey isnt it? Everyday is a new page or a new paragraph, and every season is like a new chapter. Some chapters are longer, some are shorter. Some filled with joy, some with pain, and many are a mixture of both. We will tend to like or dislike some of them more than the others, and again there will be a mixture of feeling to many of those chapters in life. There will always be a time where you have to close a chapter and start a new one, at times we can do it with joy and at times with much difficulty. You wont know what will happen the next day and even the next second. Every second is like an adventure. There will be ups and downs, good and bad, joy and pain...yet all those make up who we are in the future. What we experience today will shape who we will be tomorrow. So count it all joy to go through the good and the bad. At times things may be difficult and you may be thinking
"Why does this have to happen? Why does it have to be me? Why can't things go the way I want it to?" But through those painful moments we will grow stronger, more mature and we can use those experiences in the future to help those who maybe going through similar things in their lives. So dont give up friends when you are going through trials, it will bring the best out of us if we stay strong.

There is a chapter in the bible which says that there is a time for everything. A time to laugh and a time to cry, a time to sow and a time to harvest. So whatever season we are going through right now, let us stay strong and keep believing that the sun will still shine again and think of things that you can thank God for. Be thankful of what we have instead of complaining of what we dont have, because we will never come to a point where we will have everything. There will always be things that we dont have. So look at your life and start thanking God for what you have today, i reckon that will be a much better way to live life. It will give you so much more joy and happiness. I've been through my ups and downs in life, but through all of those i truly can see that " all things happens for the good of those who believes in HIM , those who are called according to His purposes."

A friend told me once: " I dont know what tomorrow holds, but i know the ONE who holds tomorrow." I thank God that HE holds my life in His hands every single day, and He holds yours too...

Just a thought from me......cheers

6 Comments:

Blogger Casey said...

Nice first post Leny! I'll be visiting your blog often, so keep up the good writing! :D

6:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey you! welcome to the blogging sphere :)

6:38 AM  
Blogger hweun said...

wohoo...you've got a blog! FINALLY!!! ahahah..
=o)

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've got a blog too!! Everyone has a blog..hahaha..Give me recipes!!

7:49 PM  
Blogger mousie said...

elo elo!!
leng lui here!! :)
will keep coming back and 'read' your thoughts!!!
*muah!!*

10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leny!!! Good to stay in touch this way... :-) Miss you here in Acts! Wanna try your scones too. The picture that you post is just so tempting!!! Take care & God bless!

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home