My Life

I Love God, my family, friends and love life. Enjoy being around people and make friends. Enjoy cookingg and of course EATING!!!....ahahhaha.....absolutely love what i am doing right now....Love shopping!!!...sleeping...ZZZZZZZZ......and just relaxing with a cup of tea and cookies....

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

sniff sniff

sniff sniff.......i caught this cold virus from my general practice rotation.....hiks...after seeing like 200000 patients with the virus ( I'm exaggerating big time, i didnt see that many patients at all ), finally i got it.....Well, i thought i'd be strong and healthy enough not to get it.....been coughing a bit, and it's dry cough....gosh it's just so irritating...feels like something's in your throat but just dont wanna come out......and been having a bit of runny nose...
Hope I wont give the virus to all the patients im seeing......Really feel like resting at home but i feel bad, being such a diligent student (hahahahaa...i wish) i have to come here even it's just half day...IM JOKING, im really not that hardworking. The fact that I'm writing up a post now when I'm at my general practice clinic shows that I'm not a very hardworking kinda person eh? agreee???.....

Ou well...hopefully I'll get well soon. For those having cold too....rest, take vitamin C if you want and remember to drink plenty of water to keep yourself hydrated. Those at comfort of a home with your parents, make your mom boil a nice pot of chicken soup for you....just comfort food, makes you feel loved and better....

Other than that, well there's really nothing else you can do really, antibiotics are useless against virus. If your condition gets worse go to your local doctor( that's what we always tell patients just to be on the safe side...=)...) Oh well.....be good everyone and stay away from me coz i might transfer some virus to you....hahahaha....caoooo....

1 Comments:

Blogger Mei said...

oh no... you poor gal! get well soon, yeah??

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home