My Life

I Love God, my family, friends and love life. Enjoy being around people and make friends. Enjoy cookingg and of course EATING!!!....ahahhaha.....absolutely love what i am doing right now....Love shopping!!!...sleeping...ZZZZZZZZ......and just relaxing with a cup of tea and cookies....

Saturday, October 07, 2006

with or without egg? well they just taste as good....


harrrlllllloooo.....im backkkk againnnn...ehhehehe...
wondering what my post this time is all about eh? and what a weirrrrddd titleeee...with or without egg?
who loves to eat eggs? be it scrambled..omelette...poached....in cakes...they just taste great aren't they...
I personally loveeeee to eat eggs.......no matter how they are cooked they are just soooooooo yummy and tasty...whatmore they are always easy to prepare....well except for poached egg, I still havent found out the proper way to cook poached egg....those with runny yolks and perfect shape...anyone got any idea...please lemme know...would love to know how to make the perfect poached egg...

NOW NOW NOW.......my post today is aboutttt.....EGGLESS CHOCOLATE CAKE..some of you must have tasted it at some point....some of you havent.....i came across this eggless choc cake recipe early this week and it just loookkkkkkk sooo yummmyyyy.....it's baked in a bundt pan.....as you can see in the pic......and they just look nice...

I baked it yesterday for my lovely friend Wendy's bday party....she's just such a lovely person..i dedicate this post to you girl...it's been such a blessing to know you and to have you as a friend....I'm glad that you enjoyed the bday party and you just look so happy and lovely...keep staying the way you are, keep being you coz you just shine.....You've been a blessing.....and pleaseeeeeee make sure you come back to MElbourne in the future kkkkkk? please please pleaseeee....ehehehhehhe.....

So i baked this cake to bring for her bday party, and it tastes great...it's not as rich as choc mud cake but yet it's "chocolatey" enough and the best it it's not too sweet so that you can always go for second serving....it's also moist enough....and it's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo easy to make....and im serious.....anyone can make this cakeeee.........hahahaha....you just measure everything in a bowl and just use your arm muscle to mix it all togetherrrr...gosh how easy is it....it's really worth trying....get the recipe at http://bakingsheet.blogspot.com, look for eggless choc cake.......

enjoy!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kang =P said...

Hey Leny!! I love scramble eggs and sunny side up! Thanks for dedicating the post to me!! You been a blessing to me too! I'm really honoured to have you as a friend, LG leader and sister in Christ! I love you! I will come to melbourne often! I love this place! And most of all, in this place there are so many ppl i love! Come to Singapore k? bring you go orchard road shopping! haha~ see ya later~ *hugs*

God bless,
Wendy =P

1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home