My Life

I Love God, my family, friends and love life. Enjoy being around people and make friends. Enjoy cookingg and of course EATING!!!....ahahhaha.....absolutely love what i am doing right now....Love shopping!!!...sleeping...ZZZZZZZZ......and just relaxing with a cup of tea and cookies....

Friday, October 13, 2006

Weekend's here againnn....

Wooohhooo...weekend's here..but my weekend wont exactly be the type that I want it to be....why you wonder? coz I have to study...guess for the next one month I'm just gonna lock myself at home and study study study study......My final exam's coming up and I kinda regret haven't been studying as much as I should have prior to this...ahhahah...but ou well..what can I say.....It's my last semester, I'm finishing soon, why not enjoy the last bit of my student life coz working life will be absolutely different.....

For those who are having exams...my lovely friends.....work hard, work smart...dont be too stressed out. Just do your best, I'm sure you'll be fine......My motto is : "Just do my best and God will do the rest."

If you're feeling stressed out, just stop and rest.......no point forcing yourself when you know that nothing can go in anymore, take a short nap, have a cuppa coffee, watch tv, pray, just do whatever it is that can make you relax....and then start studying again....

I'm gonna make japanese cheesecake during the weekend...will post the picture and recipe up for you guys. I've tried the recipe a couple of times and my sister absolutely loves it...hahahaha..and me too.....

For those who havent tried jap cheesecake you gotta make this cake, it's soft, spongy, melts in your mouth and not as rich as normal cheesecake so you can have another piece if you want to. You can also add in green tea powder ( which you can get in asian grocery I suppose )to make green tea cheesecake. I've even tried brewing couple of bags of herbal tea and put it in, and it tasted absolutely fantastic.....!!!

Sooooo.......don't miss out my post for this recipe k? check out my next post...
chao chaooo.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home