My Life

I Love God, my family, friends and love life. Enjoy being around people and make friends. Enjoy cookingg and of course EATING!!!....ahahhaha.....absolutely love what i am doing right now....Love shopping!!!...sleeping...ZZZZZZZZ......and just relaxing with a cup of tea and cookies....

Friday, October 27, 2006

Bday cupcake project!!!


Hi there everyone....
gosh after so long...I'm finally back again....
Today's my lovely housemate's bday...happy birthday ADELINE...this post is for you...if you're reading...ehehhehe......For the rest who are reading this post, Ade is really such a sweet girl.....She's an excellent housemate, TV mate, chatting mate and of course just a great friend to me. Doesn't she look just beautifulllllll??....again Happy birthday girl, really look forward for the dinner this evening with you, I'm sure we'll have heapsssss of fun.....

Soooo.....roughly one month ago I decided to make a bday cupcake for her.....Karen( my other housemate) and I then decided to make this bday cake and it turned out well.....
I was inspired by another girl who made bday cake for one of my friend out of cupcakes and since then i decided that I want to make it for Adeline's bday too...coz i just thought that It's something different and it actually looks really cuteee....=).....We decorated with white chocolate which we added in pink colouring, milk chocolate, flowers made out of marshmallow fondant and I made my own chocolate balls. The cupcakes that we used were coffee cupcakes and Devil's foodcake cupcake...It turned out really nice...All thanks to Karen too who decorated the decorating chocolate really nicely....check out all the decos we put ...ehehhee....it was really a fun project...wouldn't mind making it again for another friend's bday if the opportunity comes up.....

ok.....guess that's all from me for now..very sleepy and I'm really going to bed soon...I'll write more about our food adventure tomorrow....chaoooo....

2 Comments:

Blogger Casey said...

Wow that is fantastic!!! You're really amazing Leny! I want to be your housemate tooooooo. Hahhahaha (I'd imagine I'd be like super fat)

7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:D THANKS heaps for the cake!!! :D
It was fantastic! The cake, the surprise, the present, the dinner, the everything!

Thanks for being such a great friend! *hugs*

3:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home