My Life

I Love God, my family, friends and love life. Enjoy being around people and make friends. Enjoy cookingg and of course EATING!!!....ahahhaha.....absolutely love what i am doing right now....Love shopping!!!...sleeping...ZZZZZZZZ......and just relaxing with a cup of tea and cookies....

Saturday, November 04, 2006

woww...what a weekend







woah what a weekend for me...
Went for dinner with the girls to celebrate our dearest friend, Tricia's coming wedding this December. Congratulations Tricia. Im sure you'll be such a lovely and beautiful bride as you already are such a beautiful person......Again, Congratsss!!!!...Am really happy for you and Im sure you and jon will be such a strong couple that will definitely be a blessing to all those around you as both of you already have been.... That's on a really happy note.



But on a sad note, another dear friend of mine, Casey, has just left for good today. And we went for a group dinner as a farewell party for him. I'm really gonna miss him a lot, he's just been such a great friend and of course a great co-leader of our coolest lifegroup. He's just been a blessing. Casey if you're reading, Hope things go well with you back home ya. Know that you're dearly missed by all of us here in melbourne. Don't forget to come back here and visit us. And of course, I'll see you in April when i visit malaysia on my way back to Indonesia. No matter what you do, I'm sure the hands of the Lord are with and upon your life. You'll succeed in everything that you do and I believe that you will fulfill the dreams that God's put upon your heart. You've been such a tremendous tremendous blessing to all of us here in Melbourne and I'm sure you'll be a great blessing wherever you go too. Know that you'll always have a friend in me. No matter what you do, DONT YOU DARE FORGET ME k? I know you wont...ahhahahhahhaha.......you wont dare i suppose...muahahahhaha...im jokingggggggg.....Casey's a lovely person so he'll definitely remember all of us. Keep us updated with things back home k?

Well..that's my weekend and these are the photos. I made opera cake, recipe taken from my fave blog http://pennylanekitchen.blogsome.com
Highly recommended everyone, try and make it, you'll love it, you dont even need to decorate much coz it's already such a wonderful and beautiful cake...
chao chaooooo....

3 Comments:

Blogger Mei said...

WOW! certainly looks like you had a blast!

2:07 AM  
Blogger lenyh said...

ahhahaha...yea lho...what a busy weekend actually...I should be studying but then...oh well...cant miss all those celebrations for all the special people....

6:05 AM  
Blogger Casey said...

Lenyyyyyyyyyyy! I'm feeling 'Melbourne Sick' now! Hhahah... I certainly do miss everyone! I'll update ppl soon on my blog. Just wait till I get my new computer...hehehe... :P Hope you enjoy your Sydney trip yah!!! :D

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home